How do I process my first investment?
Processing an investment is easy! It’s a 6-step process and the website will guide you through the entire thing. You’ll find the six steps outlined below as well as a video on how to process your first investment.
- Details: Provide your details (name, address, etc.).
- Ownership: Select the Form of Ownership (Individual, Joint, Entity or Trust)
- Invest: Select your initial investment amount from the options provided or start with a custom amount (minimum is $500, maximum is $1,000,000). Click Continue. Now select your monthly investment amount from the options provided or invest a custom amount every month (minimum is $500). Select the start date for monthly investments. If you do not wish to set up recurring monthly investments click None. Click Continue.
- Funding: Select your Funding Source and click Continue. You can either link your bank account or manually enter your banking account details.
- Agreements: Check off the acknowledgments, sign at the bottom of the page and click Continue
- Review: Confirm the information provided is accurate and provide your social security number and date of birth. As an investor, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires that we collect this information, so we can properly report your earnings. Click Invest Now.