How do I process an additional one-time investment?
To process an additional one-time investment simply click on the Invest button located on the vertical sidebar on the left side of your screen or on the purple Invest Now button in the middle of your dashboard.
- Details: Provide your details (name, address, etc.).
- Ownership: Select the Form of Ownership (Individual, Joint, Entity or Trust)
- Invest: Select your investment amount from the options provided or provide a custom amount (minimum is $500, maximum is $1,000,000). Click Continue. Now select your monthly investment amount, if you do not wish to set up recurring monthly investments click None. Click Continue.
- Funding: Select your Funding Source and click Continue. You can either link your bank account or manually enter your banking account details.
- Agreements: Check off the acknowledgments, sign at the bottom of the page and click Continue
- Review: Confirm the information provided is accurate and provide your social security number and date of birth. As an investor, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires that we collect this information, so we can properly report your earnings. Click Invest Now.
Below is a video with steps on how to process an additional one-time investment