How do I set up recurring investments?
To set up recurring investments simply click on the Auto Invest button located on the vertical sidebar on the left side of your screen. This will take you to Step 1 of the investment process. Follow the 6-step process outlined below:
- Details: Provide your details (name, address, etc.).
- Ownership: Select the Form of Ownership (Individual, Joint, Entity or Trust)
- Invest: Select your monthly investment amount from the options provided or invest a custom amount every month (minimum is $500). Select your start date and click Continue.
- Funding: Select your Funding Source and click Continue. You can either link your bank account or manually enter your banking account details.
- Agreements: Check off the acknowledgments, sign at the bottom of the page and click Continue
- Review: Confirm the information provided is accurate and provide your social security number and date of birth. As an investor, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires that we collect this information, so we can properly report your earnings. Click Invest Now.
Below is a video with steps on how to set up recurring investments: